Contact Us +233 244 630 133 | +233 206 412 859 | +233 202 097 762

Morgan International Community School is a co-educational primary to secondary boarding school that opened its doors in August 2013 to students from all corners of the globe. MICS aspires to be a globally renowned centre for innovative international education. To achieve this, the school assures a welcoming, supportive and safe environment, the school fosters love for excellent learning that encourages the development of skills, knowledge, creativity, international-mindedness and multiculturalism.

The school is located in Gomoa Manso which is the central region of Ghana. MICS offers the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program for students between the ages of 16-19 years; the Cambridge Upper Secondary (IGCSE), Lower Secondary and Primary Programmes for students within the age bracket of 4-14 years.

The school was founded by Rev. Obed Danquah, who is a well-renowned entrepreneur in Ghana. MICS, currently boast of over 40 classrooms, 194 rooms for accommodation and eco-friendly spaces for studying, leisure, worship, dining and extracurricular activities.

The school has a total of Ninety-Five students from different nationalities, with 30% of our student being Ghanaian nationals and the other 70% are foreign nationals typically from USA, UK, Germany, Italy, Sierra Leone, Nigeria and others.

In 2022, the board of directors of MICS sees it imperative to introduce the National Curriculum of the Ministry of Education; Basic Education Certificate Examination (B.E.C.E), and West Africa Secondary School Certificates Examination (WASSCE). This decision was born out of the vision of the school i.e., aspires to be a globally renowned center for innovative international education. MICS has decided to extend its enriched skills in teaching and learning, enabling environment, facilities, staff with rich experience to deliver the National Curriculum.

Our National Programs

We currently have three main programs, vis a viz; Primary, JHS and SHS.

With regard to Our SHS, we currently offer;

1. Home Economics
2. General Arts
3. Business
4. General Science and
5. Visual Arts

Phyllis Hildebrant is the founding Head of School who started the administrative aspect of running the school from May 2012 to May 2016, she was the one who governed and managed the affairs of the school until she successfully completed her contract and handed over her position to Mrs. Felicia Sackey who became the second Head of School. Mr. Opoku BoakyeYiadom who has over 30 years’ experience in education in general, out of which 17 years in international education is the immediate past head of school. Mr Richard Laryea is the current acting head of school.