Human Capital (Resource) Manager Vacancy @ Morgan International Community School
Morgan International Community School is a growing private mixed day and boarding school located in Gomoa Manso, near Agona Swedru, in the Central Region of Ghana.
We are currently looking for an experienced Human Capital Manager to help steer the affairs of our human relationship needs and productivity.
- • Must have not less than 7 years of experience in a human capital environment with at least 3 years in a senior position.
- • Must have at least a first degree in Business Administration, Management or related area. Master’s of Business Administration with emphasis on Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- • Must be resilient, proactive, an all-round thinker, team player, and people’s person.
- • Experience in drafting policies in relation to human resource development, and making presentations before the board is essential.
- • Must have comprehensive knowledge and experience about Performance Appraisal with a particular emphasis on performance management systems.
- • Ability to implement disciplinary procedures in accordance with the institution’s policies
- • Strong understanding of recruitment and selection techniques and experience in conducting interviews and making hiring decisions.
- • In-depth knowledge of local labour laws, regulations, and HR best practises.
- • Ability to train and/or arrange an external resource trainer for employees.
- • Must be able to design systems that will motivate employees to achieve their set goals.
- • Management and or time consciousness must form part of the applicant’s personality.
- • Accuracy and doing things in an apt manner will be essential.
Mode of application:
Qualified applicants should send their application letters and curriculum vitae to email@example.com not later than Friday, June 16, 2023.
MICS aspires to be a globally renowned centre for innovative international education.