International General Certificate Secondary Education (IGCSE)
MICS offers IGCSE by CIE which is the world's largest provider of international education programmes and qualifications for learners aged 14 to 16.
At MICS, we advocate an enquiry-based approach to learning. This means giving all the support a student needs to become an independent and self-motivated learner, developing the qualities that are so highly sought after and qualities that will give the edge in their future career.
MICS IGCSE programmes and qualifications are designed to support learners in becoming:
1. Confident in working with information and ideas - their own and those of others.
2. Responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others.
3. Reflective as learners, developing their ability to learn.
4. Innovative and equipped for new and future challenges.
5. Engaged intellectually and socially, ready to make a difference.
IGCSE courses offered at MICS include:
English - First Language
English - Literature
Business, Technical & Vocational Studies
Art & Design
Information and Communication Technology